*no dogs allowed at any races in 2017*
2017 tentative RACE SCHEDULE
11/4/17 HS State Champs, Cedar City, UT - open to all HS in both regions
*10/28/17 weather make up race date
Moab Hotels holding rooms for the Utah High School Cycling League - please schedule asap
Super 8- is able to offer 30 rooms. Rate: $169/$179 triple/ Quad Occupancy
Hotel Moab Downtown- is able to offer 20 rooms. Rate: $179/$189 triple/ Quad Occupancy
important news and updates
course selection criteria
We sometimes get questions about why we are racing at particular venues and what is needed for a potential venue. If you are interested, please see our League/NICA Sanctioned Course Selection Criteria. Of the venues we do use, we often get conflicting feedback from parents, coaches and students. For example, while one student might hate the climb at Snowbasin, other students say it's their favorite race. Moab is another example. We understand there are travel costs associated with this venue; at the same time, we have had so many people request to go back there and love Moab. We actively seek to find the balance and keep costs reasonable. We are also constantly seeking new venues.
NEW IN 2017
- You must complete league registration by August 11th to participate in races.
- Race Flyers and Maps will be linked to the race dates before July 1.
- 2017 CPT is active - see button above
- NICA Safety Study Participation
- NO DOGS ALLOWED AT ANY RACES - Due to injuries to both student athletes and dogs in previous years.
race DRONE FOOTAGE
REGISTRATION & FEES
Please see Registration Page