Apply your experience, knowledge, creativity and energy to discover new talents within yourself as you make a difference in Utah's communities and the lives of Utah's teens. The Utah league fosters an environment built upon teamwork and community while having fun.
now hiring operations manager
Utah League Operations Manager
Status: Full-time, salaried.
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Park City/mobile
Assist the Executive Director and Utah League team in fulfilling the Vision, Mission and Key Business Objectives of the Utah League, including race production, events, business managerial support, and other responsibilities related to the overall sustainability and growth of the organization.
REQUIREMENTS & PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS
- Previous event management experience.
- Mountain Biking experience.
- Innovative, collaborative, and self-directed.
- World class customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with—and inspire confidence in—Utah league staff, coaches, and volunteers
- Passionate about our vision, mission, and core principles
- Must pass background check.
- Ability to perform physical labor outside
- Required to work long and unusual hours on race weekends
Full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience (up to $40,000). Two weeks paid vacation. No health benefits.
Please use the form below to apply and submit a resume and cover letter.
League Admin & Program Development:
- Assist ED as needed with any league program or event development and execution
- Utilize Smartsheets for project management
- Understand and implement NICA risk management protocols for all programs, events, and racing.
- Understand and implement all NICA sanctioning protocols and requirements
- Manage receipts and financial tracking
- Oversee injury reporting and tracking
- Oversee venue scheduling and permitting
- Schedule and coordinate all race logistics
- Assist ED with volunteer management
- Develop Race Day Schedule with ED & Chief Official/Timer
- Purchase and organize trophies & medals for each race
- Perform CAD layout for team zones at races
- Responsible for obtaining race insurance verifications and providing to venues
- Race Communications:
- Develop and post race flyers to website along with pertinent race information
- Provide important race info for league newsletters
Race Staff Support & Training:
- Under direction of ED, oversee race staff management
- Responsible for inventory, maintenance, care and purchase of equipment (cleaning, servicing, etc)